words & images // Zac Dubasik
On Wednesday night in New York City, PUMA and Undefeated packed the house at the Hudson Hotel’s Good Units. The occasion was to help launch this month’s release the UNDFTD x PUMA “Stripe Off” Clyde collection. This stop on their launch tour featured an all-vinyl DJ showdown between DJ Scratch, Kenny Dope, DJ Spinna, Kid Capri, Prince Language and DJ Getlive!, and was hosted by Power 105.1’s Angela Yee. Not only were fans treated to some great music, but also had a chance to check out some of the rare PUMAs on display, show off their own kicks, and pose with one of the infamous size 46 Clydes.
Keep an eye on solecollector.com next week for detailed images of the Stripe Off collection, as well as an exclusive interview with the UNDFTD team on their history with PUMA, the new collection, and how this might not be the last time you see them in NYC.
- tvnewspeople reblogged this from solemagazine
- movienewslive reblogged this from solemagazine
- jonasbrothers4evaa reblogged this from solemagazine
- theentouragemovie reblogged this from solemagazine
- sportsnewsnow reblogged this from solemagazine
- newsfromsport reblogged this from solemagazine
- solemagazine posted this