words // Brandon Richard
Longevity is the true measure of greatness for any shoe that claims classic status, and the original 1968 release date for this PUMA model gives it more than enough right to bear its name. The PUMA Suede Classic returns this spring in a colorway fitting for the change in season.
This pair features a predominantly yellow suede upper with contrasting black running along the sidewall and heel. Black leather is used for the inner liner, while shimmery gold pops up on PUMA branding seen on the side panels and heel. Solid white rubber is used to finish off the outsole below. Both black and yellow lace sets are included with this release.
Available to purchase now at European PUMA retailers like SNS.
- scarlettjohanssonudey reblogged this from solemagazine
- justinandmilakunisnude reblogged this from solemagazine
- celebrityimagess reblogged this from solemagazine
- jasonmomoaisgod reblogged this from solemagazine
- theentouragemovie reblogged this from solemagazine
- solemagazine posted this